Martin J40M For Sale! April 24, 2014, 10:40am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Yellow Tail Records Board    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Martin J40M For Sale!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Martin J40M For Sale!  This thread currently has 2,881 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
andrew
January 4, 2009, 3:49pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Administrator
OK..I think I listed this a while back but I thought I'd actually follow through on this finally.

I have a beautiful Martin J40M guitar for sale. This a great sounding instrument -- some of you might have heard it on the Myn ynd Wymyn CD -- that I've used as a backup to my D-45. It's got a full, warm, tone and can really project.  It's in excellent "played" condition, meaning it has a nick or two here and there, and has a built-in pickup for tuning and an internal microphone for performance. (Same mic as my primary guitar; you all know how good that sounds.)

Anyway, I've already bought a different kind of backup guitar, that I can use for different kinds of recordings, so I've put this one up online at: Martin J40M For Sale.  I really hate to sell it 'cause it's a beautiful instrument. However, I'd much rather someone play it than to have it sit around in a case.

Let me know if you're interested,

- andrew
Logged Offline
PBAcoustic
January 21, 2009, 7:15pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator

I'll make a post linking to the ad for the Dallas folk circles...
Logged Offline
Reply: 1 - 2
andrew
January 21, 2009, 8:01pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Administrator
Thanks...i would really like to sell it to someone who'll care for it.

- andrew
Logged Offline
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Yellow Tail Records Board    General Boards    General Discussion  ›  Martin J40M For Sale!